An English-speaking lawyer will review your existing purchase or lease agreement regarding a home or property in Spain. Your lawyer will advise you of any potential pitfalls and recommend specific changes and changes that would benefit you.
What is included? Your lawyer will:
- Discuss your concerns and issues with you.
- Review the purchase or lease agreement based on your circumstances and on Spanish law.
- Propose suggested revisions
- Catch any hidden costs or obligations
- Understand your rights if you or the other party breaches the contract
- Make certain all the terms you’ve agreed to are in writing
- Make sure hidden defects are properly disclosed
Services not included:
- Review of any other documents, such as title information or condominium documents.
- Any notary’s or tax processing services.
- Negotiations with the other party.
- Representation at the closing
- Further services from your iAbogado lawyer after your Legal Service has been completed.
What to do after you purchase this service:
- Send us a copy of the document to be reviewed, either in electronic form or in hard copy.
These are our contact details.
- We will contact you promptly in order to obtain your feedback on the document and on any specific provisions you want us to review.
This Legal Service will help you to :
- Overcome the language barrier with the help of an English-speaking Spanish lawyer.
- Make sure items that you think are included in the transaction, such as a furniture, are listed.
- Make sure you know who pays the various costs.
- Make sure your existing purchase or lease agreement complies complies with Spanish law.
- Protect yourself if the deal falls through.
- Save time and money over traditional hourly billing.
- Enjoy peace of mind.
- This Legal Service is appropriate for an individual or couple who is buying, selling or renting out a home in Spain and has received a real estate contract, such as a purchase & sale agreement, lease agreement, etc. from the other party.
- If there is a deadline associated with your case (for example, if you must sign the contract by a particular date), you must make sure that it is at least 5 days away before purchasing this Legal Service.
- If you need us to take care of all the paperwork, we provide a comprehensive service: Home Purchase or Sale (Legal Help)
- WAY OF PAYMENT: You can pay through PayPal , and you may also do it by credit card, just click on the ‘send and pay now‘ button and choose the option below «Pay with a Bank account or Credit Card«. Mobile payment Bizum is also available (+34 663 400 612).