An English-speaking lawyer will prepare your purchase or lease agreement regarding a home or property in Spain. Your lawyer will advise you of any potential pitfalls and recommend specific changes that would benefit you.
What is included? Your lawyer will:
- Discuss your concerns and issues with you.
- Draft the purchase or lease agreement based on your circumstances.
- Provide advice on next steps to take and legal formalities.
- Catch any hidden costs or obligations
- Understand your rights if you or the other party breaches the contract
- Make certain that all the terms you’ve agreed to are in writing
- Make sure hidden defects are properly disclosed
Services not included:
- Applying for the NIE (Tax Id Number for foreigners).
- Any notary’s or tax processing services.
- Negotiations with the other party.
- Representation at the closing
- Further assistance from our lawyer after your Legal Service has been completed.
Checklist for the first interview with your lawyer (to be arranged by us):
- Copy of any document that is relevant to draft the contract, either in electronic form or in hard copy.
- Name and address of the other party to the contract.
- Address of the home being bought, sold or leased.
- A copy of the existing deed or title report for the home being purchased or sold.
This Legal Service will help you to :
- Overcome the language barrier with the help of an English-speaking Spanish lawyer.
- Make sure items that you think are included in the transaction, such as a furniture, are listed.
- Make sure you know who pays the various costs.
- Make sure the purchase or lease transaction complies with Spanish law.
- Protect yourself if the deal falls through.
- Save time and money over traditional hourly billing.
- Enjoy peace of mind.
- This Legal Service is appropriate for an individual or couple who is buying, selling or renting out an off-plan or second-hand home in Spain (whether if you are a landlord or a tenant).
- If there is a deadline associated with your case (for example, if you must sign the contract by any specific date), please make sure that it is at least 5 days away before purchasing this Legal Service.
- If you need us to take care of all the paperwork, we provide a comprehensive service: Home Purchase or Sale (Legal Help)
- WAY OF PAYMENT: You can pay through PayPal, or by credit card, just click on the ‘submit’ button and choose the option below “Pay with a Bank account or Credit Card”. Mobile payment Bizum is also available (+34 663 400 612). Stripe and wire transfer is also available upon request (firstname.lastname@example.org).