What is included? Your English-speaking Spanish lawyer will:
- Acccompany you in person to apply for your NIE number before the Spanish authorities.
- Obtain and file any legal forms needed to apply for the NIE number.
- Receive and send you the NIE number finally granted.
- Pay for the Application Fees payable to the Spanish authorities (such cost is included in our fee)
This service does NOT include:
- Any litigation or arbitration costs
This Legal Service will help you to :
- Overcome the language barrier with the help of an English-speaking Spanish lawyer.
- Obtain the required NIE number easily in order to buy/sell a home in Spain, work in Spain, incorporate a company in Spain, etc
- Save time and money over traditional hourly billing.
- Enjoy peace of mind.
NIE stands for Número de Identificación de Extranjero in Spanish. Having a NIE is a mandatory requirement for many legal transactions in Spain, however, this does not entitle you to reside legally in Spain. Check our legal guide: What is the NIE number for?