An English-speaking lawyer of our team will prepare or review a Will for you according to Spanish Law Writing
What is included? Your English-speaking Spanish lawyer will:
- Discuss your family’s situation and goals with you and your spouse
- Give you and your spouse specific advice on Spanish inheritance law
- Review relevant documents
- Prepare a new will or review your existing will
- Prepare the paperwork with the Notary’s office
- The costs of the Notary Public’s fees is also included
This Legal Service will help you to:
- Overcome the language barrier with the help of an English-speaking Spanish lawyer.
- Make sure that your Will complies with Spanish succession law.
- Save time and money over traditional hourly billing.
- Enjoy peace of mind.
This service does NOT include:
- A formal, written legal opinion.
- Personal presence of a lawyer on the signing of the will before the Notary Public.
- Interpreter’s costs (if needed)
Advice and Answers:
- Safeguard your children’s future
- Provide for your spouse and other loved ones, friends or charitie
- Protect against legal complications that result from dying without a will in Spain
- Minimize the Spanish tax burden on your estate
- Get legal advice quickly and efficiently
Checklist for the first interview with the lawyer:
- Copy of any document that is relevant to your and your spouse’s estate plans, either in electronic form or in hard copy
- The names and ages of your children
- The name and address of someone you and your spouse both trust to serve as guardian of any of your minor children
- The names and addresses of people you and your spouse plan to give an inheritance
- The names and addresses of several people you and your spouse each trust to serve as albaceas (executors) to make certain your wishes are followed
- Individually, for you and your spouse, an estimate of the value of each of your total assets, including cash, bank accounts, certificates of deposit, home or other real estate, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, options, commodities, business ownership, annuities, trusts, pensions, retirement accounts, life insurance, motor vehicles and valuable personal or household items
- Individually, for you and your spouse, an estimate of each of your total debts, including mortgages and loans
- Information about any assets or liabilities you and your spouse hold jointly, either in Spain or abroad
- This Legal Service is appropriate for any foreign resident or non resident in Spain who owns assets in Spain.
- This fee is applicable per individual will. However, if more than a will is prepared/reviewed, we offer a 20% discount on our fees for the second and further wills.
- WAY OF PAYMENT: You can pay through PayPal , and you may also do it by credit card, just click on the ‘send and pay now‘ button and choose the option below «Pay with a Bank account or Credit Card«. Mobile payment Bizum is also available (+34 663 400 612).
- See our practical guide on Spanish inheritance