We take care of the company incorporation process so that you can have your Spanish company up and running in 2 weeks.
This service includes:
- Study of the particular circumstances and full advice.
- Application for a certificate issued by the Mercantile Registry evidencing that the corporate name you intend to use is not already registered.
- Opening a bank account in Spain.
- Filing the declaration of foreign investments in Spain.
- Drawing up the Deed of Incorporation.
- Application for your C.I.F (company tax identification code) before the Spanish tax office.
- Filing the property transfer and stamp duty tax form.
- Submitting a formal Declaration before the Spanish Tax Office to start the activity of the company.
- Registration of the public deed with the Spanish Corporate Registry.
- Submitting the application for the opening license.
- Obtaining digital certificate of the company.
This service does NOT include:
- Notary costs.
- Property transfer and stamp duty tax .
- Costs of deed Registration with the Spanish Mercantile Registry.
- Other fees required by local authorities.
- Application of other licenses required to start operation of the company.
- Getting insurances required to operate the company.
WAY OF PAYMENT: You can pay through PayPal , and you may also do it by credit card, just click on the ‘send and pay now‘ button and choose the option below “Pay with a Bank account or Credit Card“. Mobile payment Bizum is also available (+34 663 400 612).