One of our lawyers will help you to file for amicable separation or divorce in Spain
This service includes:
- Detailed study of the spouses’ personal and financial situation
- Drafting the Power of Attorney in English and Spanish, when necessary.
- Preparing and filing the lawsuit.
- Initiating and following the court procedure until the end.
- Preparing the divorce agreement draft.
- Lawyer attendance at the judicial ratification of the agreement.
This service does NOT include:
- Obtaining the documentation needed to file the petition for separation/divorce.
- Cost of the power of attorney, when needed.
- Local «Procurador» cost.
- Notary cost.
- Costs of any procedural incidence arising during the procedure.
- Filing and following the appeal against final judgement.
- Settlement of the spouses common assets. Settlement before the Spanish tax office, the Land Registry or before any public administrative body.
This Legal Service will help you to:
- Overcome the language barrier with the help of an English-speaking Spanish lawyer.
- Make sure that a licensed professional prepares and files your separation or divorce agreement.
- Save time and money over traditional hourly billing.
- Enjoy peace of mind.
If the spouses do not finally agree upon signature of governing convention, the court procedure applicable will be the non-amicable divorce process, where fees applicable should be provided by our lawyers.
In case of contested separation/divorce. Please contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, and ask for a customized quote for your case.
WAY OF PAYMENT: You can pay through PayPal , by credit card by clicking on the ‘send and pay now‘ button and choose the option below «Pay with a Bank account or Credit Card«. Bizum mobile payment solution is also available ( Our mobile number is +34 663 400 612).