Any non-resident owning property in Spain is required to file a Non Residents Income Tax form with the Spanish Tax Office. We will do this on your behalf with a convenient online experience.
What is included? Your English-speaking Spanish lawyer will:
- Calculate, prepare and file the non-resident income tax form on your behalf.
- Obtain any legal information needed to pay the tax.
- Prepare any necessary forms, following your instructions and in an online environment – no need
- to visit a Spanish tax office.
- Ensure you do not pay more than strictly required by Spanish tax laws.
This service does NOT include:
- Payment of the resulting tax amount.
- Obtaining any documents to be filed together with the tax form.
- Filing any administrative or judicial appeals.
This Legal Service will help you to:
- Overcome the language barrier with the help of an English-speaking Spanish lawyer.
- Make sure than a licensed professional prepares and files your income tax return.
- Save time and money over traditional hourly billing.
- Enjoy peace of mind.
- For more information, check our legal guide on the Personal Income Tax in Spain.