WHAT IS INCLUDED? YOUR ENGLISH SPEAKING LAWYER WILL:
- Review the case.
- Provide full legal advice.
- Allocate and list the estate assets located in Spain.
- Obtain the Spanish will, if any.
- Obtaining a Notary deed identifying the inheritors in case no previous will was granted.
- Draw up the estate partition deed for distribution of assets.
- Accompany the heirs at the time of accepting the estate distribution before a Notary.
- Calculate and file the inheritance and gift tax forms before the relevant tax authorities.
- Submitting the legal documents before the Spanish Land Registry or any other Registry for registration in the name of the heir, when necessary.
THIS SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Notary fees.
- Costs of translation of documents into Spanish.
- Land Registry fees.
- Any taxes and fees involved to deal with the estate division.
- Dealing with court proceedings for the partition and distribution of the estate.
Current fees will not be applicable when:
- There are more than three heirs
- If value of the Estate is minus 100,000 eur. or exceeds EUR 350,000 .
If the assets value is reduced or exceeds such amount please contact us (email@example.com) and ask for a customized estimate.
WAY OF PAYMENT: You can pay through PayPal , and you may also do it by credit card, just click on the ‘send and pay now‘ button and choose the option below “Pay with a Bank account or Credit Card“. Mobile payment Bizum is also available (+34 663 400 612).