Legal service for arranging the estate partition and dividing the assets located in Spain after death
What is included? Your English-speaking Spanish lawyer will:
- Review the case.
- Provide full legal advice.
- Identify and inventory any estate assets located in Spain.
- Obtaining a Notary deed identifying the inheritors in case no previous will was granted.
- Draw up the estate partition deed for distribution of assets.
- Accompany the heirs at the time of accepting the estate distribution before a Notary.
- Calculate and file the inheritance and gift tax forms before the relevant tax authorities.
- Submitting the legal documents before the Spanish Land Registry for registration in the name of the heir, when necessary.
This service does NOT include:
- Notary fees.
- Costs of translation of documents into Spanish.
- Land Registry fees.
- Any taxes and fees involved.
- Dealing with court proceedings for the partition and distribution of the estate.
Current fees will not be applicable when value of assets is minus 40,000 eur. or exceed EUR 400,000 . If the assets value is reduced or exceeds such amount please contact us and ask for a customized estimate.