We lodge a criminal complaint on your behalf before the Spanish police or judicial authorities.
What is included? Your English-speaking Spanish lawyer will:
- Review the case and provide full advice on Spanish criminal law.
- Prepare and file a criminal complaint on your behalf before the Spanish Police or an Investigating Court (“Juzgado de Instrucción”).
- Furnish any evidence that there is reasonable cause to file such criminal complaint.
- Make sure that the complaint is forwarded to the criminal court with jurisdiction on the case.
This service does NOT include:
- Any legal steps after the filing of the complaint. If you want us to represent you in the case after such filing, please ask us for a customized quote.
- The costs of any notarial power of attorney, where necessary.
- Any fees payable to the Procurador (Attorney-at-court), where necessary.
This Legal Service will help you to:
- Overcome the language barrier with the help of an English-speaking Spanish lawyer.
- Make sure than a licensed attorney prepares and files a criminal complaint on your behalf.
- Save time and money over traditional hourly billing.
- Enjoy peace of mind.